SharePoint 2013 Calendar not displaying correctly with IE11

SharePoint and other geeky stuff

Been working on my SharePoint Dev machine where I needed to add a calendar to my site. Wrote the code, everything looked good. I then VPN onto the client’s machine to upload the code to their QA environment. Soon as I looked at the calendar, I notice that it was displaying funny and not working as expected. After ensuring I had indeed uploaded the latest code, I decided to go back to basics and create an out of the box site and add a calendar to the site. Again the calendar didn’t look right.

Non Working Calendar

I jumped on the web front end, and used IE11 from there and the same site appeared correctly.

From my machine I checked with Chrome, Safari, Firefox and all appear correctly, but for some reason my IE didn’t work. It was the first time I’ve had a case of “It doesn’t work on…

View original post 599 more words